Friday, April 28, 2006, 2:40 AM

Mr. Calvin is so HANDSOME!!! Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
I've been looking through his friendster pictures (heheh) and he looks hot in every one of them!
Too bad he's posted to another school.Aggh.

But Mr. Chan is still the best. We gave him a farewell card yesterday.
Think he was quite touched lah.

Today he told me, "Study hard ah!".
Oh I will! Anything for you Mr. Chan!!!!! Harharharharhar.
Denise, I know you're jealous.

Ahhh... I am so gonna miss Mr. Chan.

Anyway, today's Sport's Day was preeeeeeeety eventful.
Was flag-bearer for Yellow house. Whoo!

While I was standing behind Desmond, I could hear a few guys saying "Eh eh Seargent." and "Sia lah, soldier sehhhh."
What the hell.

I was actually nervous, because I couldn't get the flagpole inside the flag pouch-thing.
It turned out alright in the end though.

The marching part was terrible. I could here a few"eh jepad lahh's" from behind.
And OBVIOUSLY I COULDN'T GO ANY FASTER BECAUSE DESMOND WAS INFRONT OF ME.

This guy even asked, "Eh, want me to hold your flag for you??"
Man, what a dumb question.

Yes asshole, you can hold my flag.. and while you're at it...why don't you try on my uniform too? I'm sure you'd look good in a skirt. Oh and you can put on my hair-net too!

In the end, I got "Ahahahahahahaha-ed" at because I marched too far. But they were friendly!
They even said "byebye!" to me.
Byebye to you as well. I hope you fall in a drain.

Overall, the march-pass wasn't one of my best experiences.. but it's definitely worth experiencing. It was kinda fun... in a weird way.

Oh yah, the same guy who asked to hold my flag came to me after the march pass. He took my flag and started waving it around.
Sheesh, WHAT IS WITH THIS GUY AND THE FLAG?!!!!
In the end I had to snatch it away whilst saying "NO NO! Cannot!"

After that, I changed and did duty.

Thanks to the NCC for helping us. Oh wait. Were you even there???

Duty was pretty much okay lah. The VP had the wrong idea about us though. She thought we were her maids.

Oh well.

Oh yah, there were these few lower-sec guys screaming at each other's ears. In a high-pitched manner. And it really pissed me off...so I scolded them.

Please lah, you want to scream? You want to lick your friend's ear?You want to masturbate infront of each other? Go ahead.
Just make sure you don't do it in public, assholes.


NPCC WON THIRD FOR INTER-UNIT GIRLS!!! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
FINALLY!!! After 76875 YEARS!!!
If you think I'm showing off... you are absolutely right.

Loser, am I no longer!

AND THE GUYS WON FIRST!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMG! WE ROCK!!! Yayayayayayayay!

But there's this little voice inside my head that keeps saying "You don't deserve it, you dumb bitch."
Because netball was disqualified, coz their 2nd runner wasn't from netball.

Ah well.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANELIE AND SUANEEEEE!!! Anelie, stop pinching me. Suane, it's time to lose weight.

-ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane